King Street Abbey Wood / St James's - SW1Y
Premier serviced offices at 23 King Street provide businesses with a prestigious base in London's West End. Situated in St. James's, this business hub is neighbours with Christies and a short walk from St James's Park. You are also moments from fine restaurants, cafes and other amenities.
Moments from this centrally-located property are several major transport options for travel to other parts of London and beyond. Piccadilly Circus and Green Park stations offer easy access from these Grade A office suites to the London Underground. Charing Station is also nearby for mainline trains and additional tube services.
With striking office spaces and superb services, 23 King Street offers you an exceptional location to do business. Each of the property's 36 offices is designed with eye-catching contemporary décor and finishes. These serviced offices are fully furnished to provide you with work-ready workspaces. Large windows also bring in plenty of light during the day to create a bright and airy environment to work.
Unbranded suites allow you infuse your own corporate identity into your new workspace and create a professional space that is your own. Offices are connected to high-speed broadband, while Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. You also benefit from a secure CCTV security and monitoring system that makes 24-hour easy and safe.
Business, especially smaller operations and start-ups, will benefit from excellent support services at 23 King Street. These include a reception desk in the building's sophisticated entrance and lobby area with staff to welcomed and direct guests. You can also use telephone message services and other support services to help you and your team run an efficient and productive organisation.
Along with serviced office suites, this luxurious business hub boasts comfortable meeting rooms and breakout areas for discussions and networking. Well-appointed meeting rooms incorporate state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment that enhances your meeting experience. Inviting breakout areas are also beautifully furnished with comfortable seating.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this King Street centre or any of the other Abbey Wood office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Abbey Wood office to rent on King Street call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Abbey Wood, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.31 to Piccadilly Circus
0.54 to Leicester Square
0.7 to Victoria London
1.09 to Waterloo International London