Geller House, Hoxton Square Abbey Wood / Angel - N1Call now: 020 3053 3893
With the best Shoreditch has to offer on its doorstep, 51 Hoxton Square offers modern serviced office space in the heart of London's high-tech industry.
Hoxton Square is one of the capital's oldest square and dates from 1683 when it was first laid out. A few minutes away is Old Street Roundabout, the epicentre of Tech City and its large cluster of innovating start-ups and international tech giants. Along with easy access to networks in the technology industry, Hoxton is also a major hub for a thriving arts and media sector. The area is home to a variety of cafes, restaurants, bars and clubs that attract office workers from Shoreditch and beyond looking for trendy spots for lunch, business meetings or after-work drinks.
The property also benefits from excellent transport links. It is less than ten minutes from Old Street station, which is served by Great Northern trains as well as the London Underground's Northern line. Also nearby is Shoreditch High Street station on the London Overground network.
This design-led property provides a modern and fashionable space to work and do business. Contemporary lines and décor contrast with original wood flooring and industrial elements including black steel window frames and exposed brick features. Brightly-lit work areas include shared workspace and offices ranging from 200 to 1,500 square feet.
A decked roof terrace is a comfortable space with panoramic views of Shoreditch and the City, while a New York-style coffee shop on the ground floor serves drinks and snacks throughout the day. Both spaces are perfect for a casual meeting or a lunch-time break.
The refurbished property is fitted with high-speed broadband internet and CAT 6 cabling, giving you the latest technology for your business to remain competitive, efficient and connected. A staffed reception area manages calls and welcomes visitors to the property, while a secure entry phone system lets you access the building at any time.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this Geller House, Hoxton Square centre or any of the other Abbey Wood office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Abbey Wood office to rent on Geller House, Hoxton Square call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Abbey Wood, click here.
Map of the office space location
1.07 to Angel
1.66 to Highbury and Islington
1.46 to Dalston Kingsland
1.49 to Canonbury