Providian House, Monument Street Abbey Wood / Monument - EC3R
Boasting an exceptionally sought after corner location on Monument Street, among London's numerous cultural and tourism hotspots. The furnished office space at this centre is just moments from Monument, Cannon Street, Mansion House and London Bridge Stations, making it ideal for commuters.
Providian House at 16-18 Monument Street, EC3R 8AJ has a range of stylishly furnished office suites available to rent on flexible terms. Located next to Sir Christopher Wren's Monument commemorating the Great Fire of London, the private offices and business lounge offer outstanding views over the City of London's iconic landmarks.
The serviced office suites range in size from 100 to 2000 sq ft, accommodating between 1 and 24 workstations. Each office is fully furnished and equipped with high speed broadband internet, WiFi, Cat 5e cabling and telephone connectivity. Large windows allow for plenty of natural light while 24/7 access, CCTV security and air conditioning add to the flexibility and comfort levels of tenants.
Multi-functional break out areas and lounge rooms are situated on the third floor, providing employees with a place to relax and unwind. This business complex also offers virtual office opportunities, providing you with an impressive business address in London without the related costs. Business support services include a professionally staffed reception area, call taking and a range of PA and secretarial services.
Popular dining establishments and bars are situated on your doorstep, perfect for lunch breaks, after work networking and relaxation.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this Providian House, Monument Street centre or any of the other Abbey Wood office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Abbey Wood office to rent on Providian House, Monument Street call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Abbey Wood, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.2 to Cannon Street
0.2 to Mansion House
0.31 to Fenchurch Street London
0.63 to Blackfriars
16.01 to Heathrow Airport