Neal's Yard Abbey Wood / Covent Garden - WC2H
Offering serviced office accommodation in the heart of Seven Dials, 1 Neal's Yard is an impressive hub for creative entrepreneurs and businesses looking for a prime office location. Neal's Yard is a secluded haven in the centre of London and an character-driven location to base your business.
The best that the West End has to offer is at your door step, from world famous theatres to bustling Covent Garden. Independent coffee shops and restaurants cater to every palette, while boutiques and diverse market stalls attract visitors from across London and around the world. Whether you are looking for a relaxed venue to host a meeting or you are organising an after-work gettogether, the lively area is surrounded by a plethora of excellent restaurants and bars.
This business centre is only a three-minute walk from Covent Garden tube station (Piccadilly line) and about six minutes from Tottenham Court Road station (Central and Northern lines).
Accessible by narrow alleyways, this amazing property in Covent Garden combines original Victorian features with contemporary décor to create a minimalist space to do business.
The period building has three unique office suites in various sizes and layouts, each providing you with a private and self-contained space. Spacious offices are ideally designed for up to eight workstations with contemporary furnishings and wooden flooring.
All suites are offered on all-inclusive and flexible agreements. This means that everything is included with each fully-furnished office, including high-speed fibre internet and twice-daily cleaning. A dedicated community liaison is also available to support your business at the property, which is open for 24/7 access.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you'd like more information about this Neal's Yard centre or any of the other Abbey Wood office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Abbey Wood office to rent on Neal's Yard call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Abbey Wood, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.24 to Tottenham Court Road
0.24 to Leicester Square
14.38 to Heathrow Airport