Bath Street Abbey Wood / Old Street - EC1V
This office is surrounded by a lively and thriving community as well as a range of varied and unique amenities. Transport in the area includes, Old Street tube station which is only a five minute walk from the offices and Liverpool Street mainline station which is less than 20 minutes on foot.
Bath Street, Old Street is the location of this office building, offering facilities that include lounge / break-out areas for employees to take a break or hold informal meetings, rooms available specifically for meetings, whether with clients or employees, as well as shared space. Amenities for this office space are comprehensive, including: beautifully furnished office, an on site cafe for lunches or breaks, and also 24 hour access, 7 days a week.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you'd like more information about this Bath Street centre or any of the other Abbey Wood office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Abbey Wood office to rent on Bath Street call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Abbey Wood, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.67 to Angel
0.8 to Liverpool Street
0.79 to Farringdon