Poland Street Abbey Wood / Soho - W1F
Furnished, unbranded office space for rent is available in this modern business centre set in an Edwardian period building at 54 Poland Street in the heart of Soho. The area is a popular base for media, communications and public relations firms as well as production companies.
Poland Street has an eclectic mix of restaurants and bars, a common characteristic you will find on many of the streets neighbouring this property. The street is also home to historic pubs, including The King's Arms at Number 23 and The Star and Garter at Number 62. Oxford Street and its extensive array of shops are also nearby, delivering one of the best shopping experiences in Europe.
The property is a short walk from Oxford Circus tube station on the Central, Bakerloo and Victoria lines and Tottenham Court Road station on the Central and Northern lines.
Construction along Poland Street began in 1705 with 54 Poland Street among the earliest properties to be added to this West End street. Between 1788 and 1782, the red-brick building was the residence of Elizabeth Billington. The eighteenth-century opera singer was one of England's greatest singers.
The elegant W1 property is now a prestigious business centre with spacious and furnished business accommodation. Offices ranging from 75 square feet to 3,453 square feet are arranged on the lower ground, ground and three upper floors. Many businesses that occupy workspaces at the property are active in the arts, including media and public relations companies.
A roomy meeting room is on the ground floor, offering a comfortable yet sophisticated space for productive discussions with clients. Other amenities include high-speed broadband internet, in-house IT solutions catered to individual business needs, and convenient 24-hour access.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
If you'd like more information about this Poland Street centre or any of the other Abbey Wood office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Abbey Wood office to rent on Poland Street call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Abbey Wood, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.31 to Tottenham Court Road
0.32 to Piccadilly Circus
1.14 to Euston London
1.25 to Victoria London