Crawford Street Abbey Wood / Marylebone - W1H
Offering serviced offices and a dynamic business environment in an attractive neighbourhood, 83-87 Crawford Street is in the heart of Marylebone in West London. Baker Street to the east and Edgware Road to the west are thriving commercial roads with excellent restaurants, cafes and bars.
The bright and contemporary office space at this property is only a five-minute walk from Edgware Road tube station on the Bakerloo, Circle, District, and Hammersmith & City lines. Baker Street and Marble Arch tube stations are also nearby, offering additional options for travel on the London Underground. Marylebone station with national rail services is immediately north of the property, while Paddington Station and Regent's Park are only a few minutes walk away.
High standard office space at this business centre is unbranded, allowing you to create a space that aligns with your company's unique identity. Fourteen suites of varying sizes are available at flexible terms. Offices are furnished with comfortable desks and chairs, as well as storage units.
This attractive W1 location also has an exceptional suite of services to help businesses grow in a collaborative environment. A receptionist provides professional welcomes to visitors and manages incoming mail. Simple monthly fees are all-inclusive with building insurance, business rates, utility bills, and 24-hour access.
You also have free access to kitchenettes plus tea and coffee throughout the day. The building is also fitted with a modern IP-based telephone system and fibre optic broadband.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you'd like more information about this Crawford Street centre or any of the other Abbey Wood office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Abbey Wood office to rent on Crawford Street call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Abbey Wood, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.24 to Baker Street
0.33 to Edgware Rd (Met)
1.05 to Paddington
1.34 to Euston London