Pennine House, Leman Street Aldgate - E1
This vibrant area of East London provides a host of business opportunities due to the proximity of the City of London financial district and The Minories, Tower Hill and Bishopsgate office rental hubs.
Offering fully inclusive serviced office space for rent on flexible agreements, this business centre enjoys a highly desirable location at Pennine House, 28 Leman St, London E1, moments from Aldgate East and Aldgate Stations, and a short walk from Whitechapel, Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street.
A variety of office space is available within this impressive steel and glass property, available to let immediately. Benefiting from a warm and welcoming reception team, admin support personnel, IT and communications systems throughout and modern furnishings.
A well equipped lounge area is available, providing employees with a place to relax during the workday. Other facilities include CCTV and alarm security, passenger lifts and disabled access. With virtual offices available, offering a London city centre address with options that include receptionist call handling and postal services.
Along with popular shops, cafes, restaurants, pop ups, markets and bars in the immediate vicinity you can also take advantage of the eateries and bars in nearby Brick Lane and Shoreditch.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Pennine House, Leman Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Aldgate, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Pennine House, Leman Street or click here for more Aldgate office space.
Map of the office space location
0.21 to Aldgate
0.46 to Whitechapel
0.56 to Liverpool Street
0.83 to Moorgate