Baker Street Baker Street / Marylebone - W1U
Marylebone is a charming office location with a rich array of independent shops and eateries, as well as fine restaurants. South of Regent's Park, 104a Baker Street offers businesses furnished serviced offices on flexible terms in a central location close to the area's diverse amenities and excellent transport links.
The brown-brick period property is a 10-minute walk south of Baker Street tube station, which is on the Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee and Metropolitan lines. Just west of Baker Street station is Marylebone rail station, offering you convenient train services with Chiltern Railways.
Located at 104a Baker Street, Marylebone W1U 6TN, this office centre in the West End benefits from sophisticated décor to create a bright and contemporary work environment. Spacious self-contained serviced offices are spread across three floors. Private office suites are smartly furnished and fitted with advanced IT and telecommunications, including high-speed broadband and Wi-Fi access.
Spaces are available with all-inclusive and flexible agreements, giving you greater freedom to adjust your office accommodation when business needs change.
The property also has kitchen facilities, a meeting room, and a relaxed break-out space with a pool table. Regardless of when you need to be at your desk, this property is accessible 24 hours a day.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Baker Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Baker Street, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout North Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Baker Street or click here for more Baker Street office space.
Map of the office space location
0.3 to Marylebone
0.5 to Marble Arch
1.15 to Euston London