Atlas House, King Street Bank - EC2V
Offering a comprehensive range of high spec office space, this property is in a superb location, surrounded by some of London's finest restaurants and most exclusive shops, including along nearby Cheapside.
Atlas House at 1-7 King Street is an elegant Grade II listed property in the heart of the City between St Paul's Cathedral and the Bank of England. This stone-fronted building has 44,200 square feet of recently refurbished commercial space across five floors. The exterior includes a cloaked figure of Atlas that was carved from Portland stone in 1893-94.
In addition to a major bank on the ground floor, luxurious office accommodation covers four floors at this beautiful period property. All 60 office suites are fully furnished with spacious workstations and decorated with stylish finishes to create a comfortable, unbranded work environment.
Serviced offices are complemented by four modern meeting rooms with seating for between four and 32 people. A stylish reception with friendly staff welcome visitors and handle your telephone calls. The exclusive property has a luxurious business lounge, providing a relaxed space for more casual conversations or for guests to wait and catch up with work.
Bicycle storage as well as shower and changing facilities are convenient perks for active commuters that bike or run to or from the office.
The executive business centre is a few minutes walk from One New Change, the City's lone shopping centre. Nearby Bank, Moorgate, Mansion House and St Paul's tube stations and Bank DLR station, offer quick links to Canary Wharf, the West End and other destinations across the capital. You are also close to mainline rail services at Liverpool Street, Moorgate, Fenchurch Street and Cannon Street stations.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Atlas House, King Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Bank, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Atlas House, King Street or click here for more Bank office space.
Map of the office space location
0.2 to St Pauls
0.2 to Bank
0.41 to Blackfriars
0.46 to Liverpool Street