King William Street Bank - EC4NCall now: 020 3053 3893
Office space at this exclusive location in the City benefits workers and commuters, and is sure to impress your clients. A selection of popular cafes, restaurants and bars are within a few steps of your new office. Other amenities and services in the area include state-of-the-art fitness centres, banks, and a diverse selection of shops.
Travel to any part of London is easy from One King William Street thanks to extensive public transport links. The West End, Canary Wharf, Heathrow Airport, and other destinations are within a short journey by train or tube. The property sits between Monument and Bank stations for the London Underground and DLR. Cannon Street station is also a couple minutes walk away for mainline trains.
One King William Street is an exciting development with approximately 32,965 of high-quality office accommodation. Overlooking Bank in the heart of the City, this newly refurbished property is ideal for businesses and other organisations looking for a base with easy access to global financial services.
Gorgeously incorporating heritage features with modern amenities, this exceptional property boasts a striking double height reception that welcomes visitors. Occupiers benefit from high specification accommodation with LED lighting, air conditioning, and raised floors. Showers and bike storage are also found at this well-connected location.
Flexible open-plan floor plates allow for practical and efficient office layouts. The result is a comfortable environment to work and do business. Offers are arranged over lower ground, ground and seven upper floors. Opened in 2017, business centre facilities occupy and serviced offices occupy the three top floors at One King William Street. These serviced office suites comfortably accommodate teams of different sizes.
These modern and attractive workspaces are complemented by spacious meeting rooms and an executive business lounge. Whether you are meeting with clients or having an informal huddle with your team, fully-equipped meeting areas provide you with contemporary spaces to host your discussions. A private roof terrace is also available for discussions and breaks away from your desk. Professional supports at this property ensure you and your team have reception and secretarial help throughout the day.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this King William Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Bank, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on King William Street or click here for more Bank office space.
Map of the office space location
0.12 to Mansion House
0.12 to Cannon Street
0.4 to Liverpool Street
0.42 to Moorgate
15.96 to Heathrow Airport