Goswell Road Barbican / Clerkenwell - EC1V
The refurbished 1920s building is a short six-minute walk from Barbican tube station and within ten minutes of Old Street and Farringdon stations. This puts you close to the City's financial district and London's high tech hub as well as within easy reach of the West End and other parts of London.
Offering a professional yet trendy work environment, the Treehouse provides modern office accommodation and a vibrant community of entrepreneurs. Bright and spacious offices, coworking spaces and meeting rooms are spread across three floors at this fully serviced property at 116-120 Goswell Road, London EC1V.
Opened in 2015, the property has a range of furnished office accommodation fitted with CAT6 cabling, secure Wi-Fi internet, and the latest VoIP telephone system. These EC1 offices have been designed with function and style in mind, creating an attractive setting to work and create. A coworking space is based on the ground floor, along with meeting booths and telephone pods.
Dedicated on-site staff include a friendly receptionist. This business hub puts your well-being first with great amenities, including a relaxing roof terrace with comfortable seating, secure bike storage and shower facilities. A modern kitchen is stocked with delicious snacks, barista-style coffee and tea and local craft beers plus a pool table. There is also a gym nearby for fitness-minded workers.
You are steps from many local bars, restaurants and shops in the neighbouring Clerkenwell and Shoreditch areas. Exmouth and Whitecross markets are also close to this fabulous coworking and serviced office property.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Goswell Road building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Barbican, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Goswell Road or click here for more Barbican office space.
Map of the office space location
0.4 to Farringdon
0.4 to Old Street
0.4 to Farringdon
15.69 to Heathrow Airport