Forest Road Barking and Dagenham / Hainault - IG6
Whether you are looking to relocate to Essex or need a spacious office with access to warehouse space, this property is a great option thanks to excellent transport links. Within a five-minute walk is Fairlop underground station, while banks, shops and eateries are a short stroll away along Barkingside. The M25 is just 20 minutes from the offices via the M11, which is less than five miles east of the business centre.
This business centre is close to scenic open fields and green spaces, creating a tranquil work place away from the hustle and bustle of Central London. Office accommodation with more than 2,500 square feet of floor space is available on the first floor of this low-rise building, which also features warehouse and showroom units. All offices have fast broadband access and dependable telephone systems, while air conditioning promotes a comfortable work environment when the mercury rises.
Security at the property is excellent with alarms and CCTV monitoring that help keep you, your employees, and your assets safe. There are also on-site parking spots for anyone who drive to work or for visitors to your office.
Several golf courses in the area afford great options for entertaining clients, including the Fairlop Waters Golf Course just across from your new office. Others include Priors Golf Course, Brentwood Golf Course, Maylands Golf Course, and Bentley Golf Club.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Building/Office Facilities
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
Call us on 020 3053 3893 to enquire about this Barking and Dagenham workspace on Forest Road and get instant access to prices and additional information.
London Office Space specialises in helping people find the right type of office space in the ideal location, at the best rate available, for whatever time period they require. For nearly two decades we have been helping large companies, small businesses, project teams, entrepreneurs and freelancers locate and secure affordable business premises.
We deal with a wide variety of office types including luxury executive suites, serviced offices, shared and coworking space, furnished and unfurnished offices. Ask us about flexible space in business centres, temporary desk rental in cowork hubs, or warehouse units and storage space in industrial parks. In addition to short term, flexible space we also have experience in helping clients negotiate long term contracts for managed offices, space for 30 or more, and even entire buildings.
We have commercial property rentals currently available throughout North East Greater London. To find out more about the office space to rent at this building on Forest Road give us a call or fill out the Quick Quotes form above. If you would like to see more available workspace in Barking and Dagenham, click here.
Map of the office space location
1.62 to Newbury Park