Fortis House, London Road Barking and Dagenham / Barking - IG11
This landmark office building at 160 London Road in Barking provides modern business accommodation east of Canary Wharf. Offering a range of serviced offices, meeting rooms and virtual office services, this seven-storey building occupies a great location off the A406 North Circular Road and benefits from easy access to the M11, M25, A12 and A13.
Barking rail station is within walking distance, providing you with regular links to the City and the West End with London Overground and c2c trains.
You are also a short walk from Vicarage Field Shopping Centre in the centre of Barking, which has a good collection of shops, restaurants, bars and other local amenities. The property is across the road from a Tesco Superstore and two hotels overlooking River Roding.
The Fortis House office building offers various accommodation options, from self-contained offices to coworking spaces. Serviced offices at this location benefit from stylish décor, quality furnishings and excellent natural light. There is also a virtual office option for businesses who want to benefit from the centre's services without committing to physical office space. A range of sectors are represented at this modern office block.
The property is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including high-speed broadband and the latest communications systems. There are eight meeting rooms that accommodate between two and 30 people, giving you plenty of flexibility to organise different types of events and meeting.
A contemporary reception area provides a professional welcome to the property, while support teams provide administrative and secretarial services to companies based at the centre. There is also on-site parking.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
Call us on 020 3053 3893 to enquire about this Barking and Dagenham workspace on Fortis House, London Road and get instant access to prices and additional information.
London Office Space specialises in helping people find the right type of office space in the ideal location, at the best rate available, for whatever time period they require. For nearly two decades we have been helping large companies, small businesses, project teams, entrepreneurs and freelancers locate and secure affordable business premises.
We deal with a wide variety of office types including luxury executive suites, serviced offices, shared and coworking space, furnished and unfurnished offices. Ask us about flexible space in business centres, temporary desk rental in cowork hubs, or warehouse units and storage space in industrial parks. In addition to short term, flexible space we also have experience in helping clients negotiate long term contracts for managed offices, space for 30 or more, and even entire buildings.
We have commercial property rentals currently available throughout North East Greater London. To find out more about the office space to rent at this building on Fortis House, London Road give us a call or fill out the Quick Quotes form above. If you would like to see more available workspace in Barking and Dagenham, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.79 to East Ham
1.35 to Upney
1.27 to Woodgrange Park
1.45 to Manor Park