Metropolitan House, Darkes Lane Barnet / Potters Bar - EN6
Potters Bar station is a few steps from these serviced offices on Darkes Lane offering regular trains to London Kings Cross and other destinations. Situated next to Sainsbury's, Potters Bar railway station is also a major hub for buses serving the region.
Exceptional offices are found at Metropolitan House, a well-connected office building with approximately 65,000 square feet of mixed-use space opposite Potters Bar rail station. In addition to office space, the landmark building in North London has retail units on the ground floor including eateries.
Serviced offices ranging from 99 to 4,000 square feet are available on the seventh floor. Each unit is offered on flexible and short-term agreements, a great feature for new and growing businesses. Boasting a contemporary design and spacious workstations, these furnished offices are complemented by superb facilities and the latest IT and telephone infrastructure.
A stylish reception area is staffed during business hours, while inviting meeting rooms are available to host your meetings. There are comfortable lounge areas for breaks and less formal meetings with clients and colleagues. A modern kitchen is fully fitted for your convenience.
Junctions 23 and 24 of the M25 motorway is within two miles of these high-quality offices, while the M1 is about 8 miles to the west. The M25 also provides access to the A1(M) and the M4 for travel north and west of London. Darkes Lane has a great selection of restaurants, cafes and other local amenities, including banks and a post office.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Metropolitan House, Darkes Lane centre or any of the other Barnet office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout North London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Barnet office to rent on Metropolitan House, Darkes Lane call us or submit the form. For more North London office rentals in Barnet, click here.
Map of the office space location
1.68 to Brookmans Park
2.09 to Hadley Wood