Hermes House, Beckenham Road Beckenham - BR3
Based at Hermes House in Beckenham, these offices occupy a popular location with easy access to local amenities and transport links.
Flexible and unbranded office space is available at this impressive period building, which also includes residential units. The properties for rent include serviced offices with sizes available from 60 to 200 sq ft, offered with fully-inclusive rents on short- or long-term agreements.
Amenities include a shared reception area that provides a professional welcome to visitors and secretarial services for tenants, including mail handling and telephone answering if needed. Word processing, fax and photocopying services are also provided to help you run your business smoothly. The building is accessible 24 hours a day, giving you the ability to work as long as you need to ensure your business succeeds.
To the west is Beckenham's town centre, where restaurants, pubs, a cinema and other amenities line High Street. The property is steps from Clock House station, which is served by Southeastern trains to Cannon Street, Waterloo East and Charing Cross stations in Central London and other destinations around Greater London. Kent House and Beckenham Junction stations are also nearby.
Tramlink service is a short walk away at Beckenham Road station, connecting the area with destinations across South London. Trams also link with London Overground services at West Croydon and the tube at Wimbledon.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
Call us on 020 3053 3893 to enquire about this Beckenham workspace on Hermes House, Beckenham Road and get instant access to prices and additional information.
London Office Space specialises in helping people find the right type of office space in the ideal location, at the best rate available, for whatever time period they require. For nearly two decades we have been helping large companies, small businesses, project teams, entrepreneurs and freelancers locate and secure affordable business premises.
We deal with a wide variety of office types including luxury executive suites, serviced offices, shared and coworking space, furnished and unfurnished offices. Ask us about flexible space in business centres, temporary desk rental in cowork hubs, or warehouse units and storage space in industrial parks. In addition to short term, flexible space we also have experience in helping clients negotiate long term contracts for managed offices, space for 30 or more, and even entire buildings.
We have commercial property rentals currently available throughout South East Greater London. To find out more about the office space to rent at this building on Hermes House, Beckenham Road give us a call or fill out the Quick Quotes form above. If you would like to see more available workspace in Beckenham, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.25 to Kent House
0.59 to New Beckenham