Headfort Place Belgravia / Knightsbridge - SW1X
Offices for rent in Central London are available at this elegant business centre at 8 Headfort Place in the heart of Belgravia. The property is a few steps from the western edge of Buckingham Palace Gardens and a short walk from Green Park and St James's Park.
This beautiful mews building has been converted into spectacular office accommodation that meets the needs of today's businesses. A mix of open plan and self-contained office spaces are arranged across the ground, first and second floors.
Suites are available separately or together for businesses that need larger accommodation. Offices are furnished contemporary high-quality furniture, although spaces are also available unfurnished. Suites typically accommodate between four and eight desks, ideal for smaller businesses looking for a prestigious location in Central London.
An impressive boardroom with seating for up to ten people is available for hosting discussions with clients and other meetings. Modern kitchens facilities are shared by all occupiers at the property. There is also an inviting reception and waiting room with friendly staff to welcome visitors.
In addition to fabulous green spaces, this luxurious property is moments from Knightsbridge. A great selection of shops, restaurants, cafes, hotels and other amenities are found along Knightsbridge and Brompton Road.
The property is easily accessible with convenient public transport options in the area, including Hyde Park and Victoria stations that connect you to the London Underground's Circle, District, Piccadilly and Victoria lines. Victoria station is also a major commuter hub with regular mainline services and express trains to London Gatwick Airport.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this Headfort Place building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Belgravia, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Headfort Place or click here for more Belgravia office space.
Map of the office space location
0.41 to Victoria
0.51 to Knightsbridge
1.6 to Battersea Park
1.61 to Marylebone London
13.18 to Heathrow Airport