Grosvenor Gardens Belgravia / Victoria - SW1W
With just over 93,600 square feet of office accommodation, 52 Grosvenor Gardens houses serviced offices in a stunning location overlooking a beautiful garden square. You are also close to famous landmarks like Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. If you explore the area, you will soon realise you are not far from many high-end shops and restaurants for lunch-hour breaks and casual business meetings.
Located at the south end of Grosvenor Gardens, the building sits at the junction with Buckingham Palace Road and is directly opposite Victoria Station. The rail station is a major commuter hub with extensive regional services, including Gatwick Express trains to Gatwick Airport. Victoria Station is also linked to the London Underground's Circle, District and Victoria lines. The Victoria Coach Station with national bus connections across the UK is also in the area.
Built in 1927, 52 Grosvenor Gardens is an attractive period building offering ready to use office space for rent. Along with excellent transport links and local amenities, the property itself has an superb range of supports and services.
The modern and bright office accommodation is unbranded to give you greater control over the look and feel of your space. Ranging from 220 to 2,000 square feet in size, each office is designed to be functional and flexible.
Amenities in the SW1 building include suspended ceilings, raised floors, air conditioning, and kitchen facilities. If you and your employees run or bike to work, there are also convenient bicycle storage facilities and showers within the building. There is also a commissionaire and a large reception. High-speed internet access is available throughout the building, which also has breakout areas for informal meetings and networking.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Grosvenor Gardens building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Belgravia, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Grosvenor Gardens or click here for more Belgravia office space.
Map of the office space location
0.53 to Sloane Square
0.58 to Hyde Park Corner
1.26 to Vauxhall
1.27 to Charing Cross London