Tallis House, Tallis Street Blackfriars - EC4Y
Benefiting from recent refurbishment, office accommodation at this business centre boasts stylish decor and high end furnishings. Space is offered unbranded, which provides a professional, polished look to clients and other businesses.
Central London offices for rent are available at this business centre which enjoys a premier business position in the heart of the City, located among a number of law and accountancy firms.
Tallis House located at 2 Tallis Street, offers a collection of offices suites, hot desking and coworking/shared spaces available on flexible terms in Blackfriars in the City of London. Benefiting from recent refurbishment, office accommodation at this business centre boasts stylish decor and high end furnishings. Space is offered unbranded, which provides a professional, polished look to clients and other businesses.
Conference rooms are available within the business centre and offer the perfect solution for business discussions, boardroom presentations or casual meet ups. Amid the various other resources made available to the establishments who rent space in this commercial property, residents appreciate comfortable, well lit areas set aside for rest and relaxation.
Additional amenities include clerical support staff, fully integrated IT and communications infrastructure, car parking facilities, security services, passenger lifts and 24 hour access, along with virtual offices solutions, offering a London city centre address with options that include receptionist call handling and postal services.
The area is well provided for when it comes to lunch time options and after work networking, with a host of coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs a stone's throw away. The property is a short stroll to Temple, Blackfriars and Southwark tube and rail stations. Numerous bus routes offer travel links throughout London.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Tallis House, Tallis Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Blackfriars, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Tallis House, Tallis Street or click here for more Blackfriars office space.
Map of the office space location
0.34 to Blackfriars
0.43 to Southwark
1.75 to Euston London
15.13 to Heathrow Airport