Southampton Place Bloomsbury - WC1A
Featuring an elite business address on Southampton Place, rent office space in a premier Bloomsbury location close to Holborn and Charing Cross station. A lovely selection of dining and retail options are readily available, with boutique shops, popular department store, fine dining restaurants, cafes and bars on your doorstep.
This exquisite period property houses a total of 4600 square feet of serviced office space, available to let on flexible terms and ready for immediate occupation. The thoughtfully renovated building features many original features while providing stylishly furnished suites which include desks, chairs, conference tables, lighting, seating and everything else you would anticipate finding in a contemporary workplace.
Offices benefit from an exhaustive business service package which includes skilled administration staff, highly qualified IT personnel on site and a dedicated reception team for that personal touch. Polished conference suites provide a professional space for those all important business meetings, while tenants can also take advantage of dedicated relaxation areas, lounges and a pretty courtyard area to take a break and de-stress in the course of the workday.
Additional amenities include office maintenance and cleaning, 24 hour access and virtual office solutions furnishing you with an outstanding company address in London's Bloomsbury area minus the expense that comes with leasing business accommodation.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Southampton Place building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Bloomsbury, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Southampton Place or click here for more Bloomsbury office space.
Map of the office space location
0.71 to Charing Cross
0.88 to Kings Cross
1.04 to Euston London