Hanover Square Bond Street / Mayfair - W1S
Businesses that rent serviced offices or virtual office space at Hanover Square can leverage an upmarket address close to Mayfair. This business campus is prominently situated on Hanover Square, a premier location in the elite area of Mayfair.
17 Hanover Square is a business centre offering serviced offices with administrative support services and shared meeting rooms. A remarkable range of business services and facilities are offered at this centre, which include a welcoming reception team, highly qualified onsite IT staff to assist with the smooth running of your everyday business management, and security personnel for added peace of mind.
A total of 9,000 square feet of stylish, fully refurbished office space is currently available, on flexible lease terms and available for immediate move in. This commercial property is offered completely outfitted, with contemporary furnished suites boasting modern decor, while at the same time the unbranded areas support increased versatility with regards to how you choose to showcase your company.
Additional features include a modern fitted kitchen, passenger lifts, 24 hour access and virtual office services providing you with a Mayfair business address without the cost of renting bricks and mortar business premises.
A short walk from Bond Street, Oxford Circus and Marylebone stations, with wonderful selection of fine dining restaurants, private members clubs, healthy eating cafes, five star hotels, bars and entertainment venues on your doorstep.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Hanover Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Bond Street, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Hanover Square or click here for more Bond Street office space.
Map of the office space location
0.17 to Oxford Circus
3.87 to Wapping
1.05 to Charing Cross London
1.2 to Euston London