Watling Street Borehamwood / Radlett - WD7
This managed and shared office space on Watling Street in Radlett occupies a town centre location within a short walk of mainline rail services. Radlett station provides direct train service to Central London with just a 20-minute journey.
Office accommodation extends across two floors at this red-brick Victorian building. The charming property has been converted into six unbranded offices of various sizes. It is also perfect for start-ups looking for furnished office spaces with no long-term commitments.
Serviced office space starts from 40 square feet, making this property an ideal choice for small businesses. Co-working spaces with hot desks are also offered for freelancers and small businesses.
The property benefits from advanced telecommunications, including a VoIP telephone system customised for individual business needs. There is also high-speed internet access at the property, which is fitted with CAT 5/5e cabling. A reception area and communal kitchen are also available.
Watling Street also has a good collection of restaurants and cafes for casual meetings or lunchtime breaks. The property is also within a short 15-minute drive of the M1 and M25, giving you easy and convenient access to the UK's motorway network.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you'd like more information about this Watling Street centre or any of the other Borehamwood office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout West London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Borehamwood office to rent on Watling Street call us or submit the form. For more West London office rentals in Borehamwood, click here.
Map of the office space location
2.15 to Bricket Wood