Stirling Way Borehamwood - WD6
Offering office space to rent in the Borehamwood area of Greater London, close to Junction 23 of the M25 motorway. This is an ideal location for businesses that need quick access to the UK's motorway network. The A1 road is immediately east of the property, providing a convenient link between the M1 and M25 as well as the A1.
In addition to dedicated office spaces for small and medium-sized businesses, this well-situated 24-hour accessible office solution gives businesses the option of renting self-storage units in a range of sizes. There are also plenty of facilities to support your day-to-day work in this accessible property.
Occupants benefit from staffed reception, car parking spaces, CCTV and alarm security with on-site security staff, and 24-hour access. The building is fully air conditioned and fitted with high-standard cabling for broadband and telephone access. There are also meeting rooms for you to organise productive discussions with colleagues, clients, investors, and others.
The business centre is within a retail park and close to a superstore. It is also positioned south-east of Borehamwood's town centre, which has a good selection of amenities along Shenley Road. The heart of the town is also home to the famous Elstree studios.
It is also where you will find Elstree & Borehamwood station, where Thameslink services connect the area to other parks of London and the surrounding region.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Stirling Way centre or any of the other Borehamwood office space on this page please call us on 0208 090 3160, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout West London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Borehamwood office to rent on Stirling Way call us or submit the form. For more West London office rentals in Borehamwood, click here.
Map of the office space location
3.53 to New Barnet
3.69 to Hadley Wood