South Quay Plaza 3, Marsh Wall Canary Wharf - E14Call now: 020 3053 3893
Offering Grade A office space on flexible terms, South Quay Plaza is a residential and commercial development in the Isle of Dogs designed by Foster + Partners. Redevelopment of the site will transform the area with the construction of three towers by 2022, including the addition of one of the tallest residential towers in London. The project also includes a great mix of new public and retail spaces, including cafes and restaurants. The development will retain South Quay Plaza 3 at 189 Marsh Wall, an existing fifteen-storey building that has been refurbished to offer premium office accommodation.
The office tower is across from South Quay DLR station and only a five minutes walk to Canary Wharf via a pedestrian bridge link. Canary Wharf benefits from excellent retail and dining options, and is also connected to the rest of London by the London Underground's Jubilee line and Crossrail from 2018.
Overlooking the South Dock, this landmark office building boasts a remodelled reception area and modern facilities. The glass tower is home to businesses from various sectors, including many firms that want to be close to Canary Wharf's financial district.
Built between 1987 and 1989, the building houses office spaces designed with raised access floors, metal-tiled suspended ceilings and integral CAT2 lighting. Every floor within South Quay Plaza 3 benefits from panoramic views of the London Docklands and plenty of natural daylight. Open plan floors are ready to move in and include designated meeting rooms, kitchens and break out areas.
Serviced offices are also available with professionally managed business supports. The on-site business centre boasts air conditioned offices with state-of-the-art IT and telecoms. The centre's tenants have access to well-equipped meeting rooms, a stylish business lounge, and kitchenettes with free tea and coffee. A sophisticated reception area with friendly staff provides a professional welcome to every visitor, while 24-hour security protects the property throughout the day and night.
Formerly known as Wyndham House, the building also has on-site car parking, showers and secure bicycle storage.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this South Quay Plaza 3, Marsh Wall centre or any of the other Canary Wharf office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout East London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Canary Wharf office to rent on South Quay Plaza 3, Marsh Wall call us or submit the form. For more East London office rentals in Canary Wharf, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.26 to Heron Quays
0.3 to Canary Wharf
1.79 to Greenwich