Chiswick Business Park Building 3, Chiswick High Road Chiswick Park / Chiswick - W4
Offering a range of offices for rent including serviced offices and virtual office options
Set in the spectacular Chiswick Business Park, Building 3 at 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 is a beautiful four-storey glass office building designed by Richard Rogers. Stylish serviced offices provide bright and contemporary spaces to do business. Furnished offices are available in a range of layouts along with hot desks. Break-out spaces and private meeting rooms also provide spaces to have conversations with clients, colleagues, and others.
In addition to a restaurant and bar, the business centre has a 25-metre swimming pool, showers, and fitness facilities. The centre is also close to several cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and other amenities within Chiswick Park.
There is also a multi-purpose events space and beautiful outdoor spaces, including a secret garden and a feature lake and waterfall. A 42,000-square-foot health and fitness club is also based at the park. Other leisure facilities at Chiswick Park include a swimming pool, inter-company summer sports leagues, and a hair salon.
The business park also has excellent transport links on its doorstep. Chiswick Business Park is just five miles from Central London and eight miles from Heathrow. With the Chiswick roundabout less than a half mile away, you have easy access to the M4 motorway, the A4 road and the North and South circulars. Gunnersbury station with London Overground service as well as District line service on the Underground is about a two-minute walk from the business park. Additional transport options include Chiswick Park (District line), Acton Town (District and Piccadilly lines) and South Acton (Overground).
Chiswick Business Park benefits from a quiet, relaxed environment and proximity to a vibrant high street with trendy restaurants and other services along Chiswick High Road.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Chiswick Business Park Building 3, Chiswick High Road centre or any of the other Chiswick Park office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout West London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Chiswick Park office to rent on Chiswick Business Park Building 3, Chiswick High Road call us or submit the form. For more West London office rentals in Chiswick Park, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.31 to Chiswick Park
0.6 to Acton Town
0.38 to South Acton
0.73 to Kew Bridge