Charterhouse Street Clerkenwell / Farringdon - EC1
Offering flexible shared workspace and meeting rooms, this coworking hub is established on Charterhouse Street, a prime location near London's Tech City and close to everything you need to run a successful business.
Located at 107 Charterhouse Street, London EC1M G.O.D. Village is a cost effective, ultra flexible coworking space with shared workspaces and meeting spaces available to rent by the hour, day or monthly membership packages. Inclusive of business support services such as a dedicated reception team, admin support staff, onsite IT personnel, marketing services and business management consultant.
Hot desking options within this business centre are ideal for freelancers and entrepreneurs looking for office space in a vibrant working environment, with no commitments and easy budgeting options. The meeting rooms offer the perfect space for business meetings, boardroom presentations or casual meetups.
Farringdon and Barbican stations are a 5 minute walk away which is perfect for commuting and there are many bars and restaurants in the surrounding area, making it ideal for networking and socialising. The ever popular Smithfield's Market is literally on the doorstep, and London City Airport is just over six miles away.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Charterhouse Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Clerkenwell, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Charterhouse Street or click here for more Clerkenwell office space.
Map of the office space location
0.56 to Chancery Lane
0.62 to Old Street
0.28 to City Thameslink