Jerusalem Passage Clerkenwell - EC1R
Known for performing arts and design, this vibrant business community is increasingly becoming a hub for artists and creative businesses.
We have space available at this cosy shared workspace, featuring private office space, desk rental and open plan coworking space in the heart of Clerkenwell at 20 Jerusalem Passage, London EC1V.
Built in the late eighteenth century, this terraced house has been converted into modern office accommodation. The original brick façade of the three-storey property has been preserved, as have Flemish bond and rustic stucco elements of the Grade II listed building.
Inside, a design-led refurbishment has created trendy workspaces with bold colours and stylish furniture. The modern workplace incorporates exposed services on the ceiling and wood flooring throughout the property. A joint venture between Work.Life and Verizon, this co-working space gives you direct access to innovation and venture capital teams from Verizon and its clients from around the world.
A bright and open-plan hot desk area gives entrepreneurs and businesses workspace that is flexible and connected to the latest IT and telecoms solutions. The area includes lockers for hire to store personal belongings or sensitive documents as well as comfortable breakout spaces to work and meet. Dedicated desks can be reserved in a shared co-working space, a bright space that includes desks with lockable storage and a beautiful rotating art collection.
Private offices of various sizes are available for tenants that want to build their own work culture but remain connected with the centre's entrepreneurial community. Personal service is provided to help businesses with logistics and daily operations, whether that means welcoming guests or completing administrative tasks so you more time to focus on growing your business.
There is a rich array of shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants surrounding this coworking space at. It is also within walking distance of diverse food and drink options in and around Exmouth Market and Smithfield Market.
These offices are also close to one of London's main transport hubs. About a six- to seven-minute walk away is Farrington station, which is served by Thameslink mainline trains and the London Underground's Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Jerusalem Passage building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Clerkenwell, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Jerusalem Passage or click here for more Clerkenwell office space.
Map of the office space location
0.33 to Barbican
0.52 to Chancery Lane
0.33 to Barbican
15.47 to Heathrow Airport