Clerkenwell Road Clerkenwell - EC1M
Whether you work with creative businesses in and around Angel, tech firms in Shoreditch or financial service providers in the City, this location offers a fabulous strategic base.
This design-led workplace at 29 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M features creative interiors that help create a warm and inviting environment to do business. The contemporary office space for rent at this newly refurbished property in the City span about 17,000 sq ft across five floors.
This fully serviced workspace is within a five-minute walk of Farringdon station. The major transport hub offers access to the Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines of the London Underground plus mainline train connections. You also a short walk from Barbican tube station.
To keep you productive and competitive, each space is connected to VoIP telephone systems and fibre-optic broadband. You also have access to modern kitchens with tea and coffee facilities.
Along with fully furnished office space, this beautifully designed Clerkenwell property has a stunning event space on the lower ground floor. Breakout areas and an outdoor roof terrace are comfortable spaces to network and collaborate, or to simply relax away from your workstation. Dedicate meeting rooms with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment provide you with formal settings for discussions with colleagues and clients.
Licence agreements at this boutique business hub are offered with flexible and simple terms, ensuring transparent pricing and the ability to adjust your space with ease. A two-month notice period is also ideal for new and growing businesses that may need to move as their size needs change. You also have access to dedicated staff that provide on-site support, including friendly reception and telephone answering services.
The location puts you steps from numerous cafes, restaurants, bars and other great amenities in Clerkenwell. Just to the south is Smithfield Market, while the Barbican Centre and Museum of London are a short walk away.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Clerkenwell Road building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Clerkenwell, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Clerkenwell Road or click here for more Clerkenwell office space.
Map of the office space location
0.25 to Barbican
0.54 to Chancery Lane
0.26 to Barbican
0.64 to Moorgate
15.5 to Heathrow Airport