Neal Street Covent Garden - WC2H
Offering hi-spec furnished office space alongside virtual office servies, this business centre on Neal Street in Covent Garden could not be more conveniently located.
The serviced office centre at 1 Neal Street, London WC2H has been refurbished to an extremely high standard. The fully equipped offices come furnished with modern fixtures and fittings, and there is a selection of office suites to suit both large and small businesses.
Stylish, well appointed meeting and seminar rooms are available for those vital business conferences and boast state of the art IT and video conferencing facilities. A remarkable range of business services are offered at this centre, which include a warm and welcoming reception team, while capable support personnel offer a range of routine business administration services.
Additional amenities include a fully integrated IT and communications infrastructure, security services, passenger lifts and 24 hour access, along with virtual offices solutions, offering a London city centre address with options that include receptionist call handling and postal services.
Neal Street enjoys a lively environment, and the area is bursting with restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs as well as popular shopping precincts. Covent Garden underground station is situated opposite the building while Leicester Square, Tottenham Court Road and Charing Cross stations are just minutes away by foot.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Neal Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Covent Garden, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Neal Street or click here for more Covent Garden office space.
Map of the office space location
0.22 to Leicester Square
0.35 to Tottenham Court Road
1.76 to Marylebone London