Amadeus House, Floral Street Covent Garden - WC2ECall now: 020 3053 3893
High-spec office space and excellent business supports are provided at Amadeus House on 27B Floral Street, a charming cobblestoned street in the heart of the West End. Everything you and your team needs is within a short stroll of these contemporary offices, including the famous Covent Garden and the Royal Opera House.
A great collection of restaurants, cafes and bars for any budget and taste are nearby, providing you with plenty of options for casual meetings or lunchtime breaks. Banks, gyms, shops, theatres, museums and so much more are easy to access from the property.
The location also has convenient underground, mainline and bus connections. Covent Garden and Leicester Square tube stations are within walking distance, as is Charing Cross rail and tube stations.
This serviced office space between Covent Garden and Leicester Square offers flexible and short-term business accommodation. Spaces allow for between two and 50 desks, making it a well-designed office solution for start-ups and growing businesses as well as more established companies.
Highlights including a bright and modern reception area to meet your guests and a premium hospitality service that includes showers with towel service and cappuccinos on demand. Admin support is also provided whenever you need help getting daily tasks done professionally.
Other amenities include comfortable meeting rooms with AV equipment and other presentation materials. The property is fully accessible to persons with disabilities, and tenants can access the building 24 hours a day.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Amadeus House, Floral Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Covent Garden, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Amadeus House, Floral Street or click here for more Covent Garden office space.
Map of the office space location
0.13 to Leicester Square
0.27 to Charing Cross
0.82 to Waterloo International London
0.99 to City Thameslink