Five Harbour Exchange Square, Harbour Exchange Docklands - E14Call now: 020 3053 3893
This superb glass-fronted office block at the London Docklands offers serviced offices, shared space and desk space, providing a great base for businesses working with national and international financial and professional service provides at Canary Wharf. Five Harbour Exchange Square is beautifully designed with spacious open-plan floors. The office building is part of Harbour Exchange, a collection of high-spec commercial properties next to Inner Milwall Dock.
Lots of nearby amenities making working at Harbour Exchange Square attractive, including dockside walking and cycling paths. There is also a selection of cafes and restaurants for casual meetings, lunchtime breaks, or after-work gettogethers.
South Quay station served by DLR trains are just a moment's walk from the offices. Crosshabour station is also within walking distance. The DLR links the building with London City Airport in around 15 minutes. The DLR network is also a great way to get to Bank station in the City, Stratford and Stratford International near Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and destinations further afield. Canary Wharf is about a ten-minute walk to the north, where you can hop on the Jubilee Line to Central London.
Whether you are a start-up or an establish business, contemporary office suites in this serviced office centre at Five Harbour Exchange Square, Docklands E14 are available in various sizes and provide a professional workspace for your team.
Hot desks are also available for businesses with mobile workforces or if you spend most of your time outside the office. There is also a virtual office service that gives businesses the benefit of using a prestigious address close to one of London's most important financial and business hubs. Flexible contracts make it easy to change your space depending on your needs and circumstances.
A fantastic range of facilities are offered, including meeting rooms and break out areas. A beautiful kitchen and dining space has a terrace with seating overlooking Harbour Exchange Square. Wi-Fi and high-speed broadband connects businesses throughout the building, while air conditioning keeps you and your team comfortable even on the hottest summer day.
A dedicated reception and management team supports businesses with secretarial and personal assistant support. There is also on-site security personnel and CCTV and alarm systems that give you peace of mind and keep your assets safe around the clock.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Five Harbour Exchange Square, Harbour Exchange centre or any of the other Docklands office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Docklands office to rent on Five Harbour Exchange Square, Harbour Exchange call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Docklands, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.27 to Crossharbour & London Arena
0.36 to Canary Wharf
1.34 to Maze Hill
1.49 to Deptford