Ealing Cross, Uxbridge Road Ealing - W5
These well-connected serviced offices are linked to other areas of London via the Underground's Central, District and Piccadilly lines at Ealing Broadway station. Overground and Crossrail's Elizabeth line from 2019 are also available from Ealing Broadway, while mainline trains serve the area from nearby West Ealing station.
One of West London's most exciting commercial developments, Ealing Cross houses approximately 135,000 square feet of high-quality office accommodation. This Grade A office building is designed with modern finishes and spacious layouts that are bright and functional. Amenities include on-site shower facilities and car parking.
Serviced offices and shared workspaces at Ealing Cross are available a leading business centre. Opened in 2017, the centre offers a unique and attractive environment to work thanks to stylish and contemporary interior designs. At the same time, an experienced team provides professional supports so you have more time to focus on building and running a successful organisation.
A sophisticated reception area delivers a positive first impression and helpful support during the day. Meeting room facilities are available for virtually any type of discussion, while a club space provides comfortable seating for less formal meetings. A kitchen area with seating provides another spot for you to network, relax and work. To keep you connected and productive in today's economy, IT and telecommunications solutions are also offered.
A growing collection of restaurants, cafes and bars are found within a few steps of these modern offices. You are also close to stunning parkland plus popular shopping and leisure destinations in the heart of Ealing, including Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre. Shops, cinemas and other leisure facilities are also found at nearby Ealing Filmworks and Dickens Yard.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Ealing Cross, Uxbridge Road centre or any of the other Ealing office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout West London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Ealing office to rent on Ealing Cross, Uxbridge Road call us or submit the form. For more West London office rentals in Ealing, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.73 to South Ealing
1.01 to Ealing Common
0.87 to Drayton Green