Saunders House, The Mall Ealing - W5
Serviced offices at this leading business centre provide a prestigious base in Ealing. This West London property is steps from a large Common and the White City development. Your new office is surrounded by a diverse collection of shops as well as cafes and eateries for meals and casual meetings.
Situated at 52-53 The Mall, Saunders House provides fully serviced office accommodation in the heart of Ealing. With over 16,000 square feet of furnished workspaces, the business centre has a selection of offices spread over four levels. Each office enjoys high-speed wireless internet and 24-hour access if you ever need to work outside regular business hours.
This premier business centre delivers a contemporary and functional work environment thanks to modern amenities and sleek interior design. Well-equipped meeting rooms provide you with professional settings for your discussions, while a coworking area gives you a flexible and relaxed spot to work. You also have access to experienced administrative support during the day.
Whether you are looking for an executive suite or an entire floor, furnished offices at this location are available with all-inclusive pricing. Flexible terms allow you to quickly change your space If you need to add or reduce space. You can also leave your space with just a month's notice, making this a great property for organisations looking for a temporary office.
Ealing Broadway station is a short walk away, providing you with mainline services to London Paddington and other destinations. The station is also on the Underground's Central and District lines. The M4 and M40 motorways are within easy reach from the centre, which also benefits from on-site car parking.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Saunders House, The Mall centre or any of the other Ealing office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout West London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Ealing office to rent on Saunders House, The Mall call us or submit the form. For more West London office rentals in Ealing, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.56 to North Ealing
0.58 to Ealing Common
1.33 to Drayton Green
1.37 to Acton Main Line