Container Futures, Old Poplar Library & Bromley Hall, Gillender Street East London / Tower Hamlets - E14
This eclectic business centre gives you a unique choice of accommodation types and benefits from a great location between the financial and business hub of Canary Wharf and an emerging economic and educational centre at Stratford.
These professional office spaces in Poplar are located at 43-45 Gillender Street, E14, in a diverse commercial development with three distinct buildings that mix contemporary and period architecture. Take your pick from the Container Futures' sustainable office accommodation in converted shipping containers (fixed desk space and small private offices on all inclusive pricing), the period listed building Old Poplar Library (private offices for up to 12 people on all inclusive basis), or London's oldest brick house - Bromley Hall (meeting room and serviced office units).
An ideal base for individuals and small businesses, the fully-serviced offices and desk spaces can be tailored to meet your needs. This office provider offers a truly unique place to work, contemporary and sustainable office accommodation is available in a new development created from recycled shipping containers. The space boasts self-contained units with porthole-style windows and balconies.
A modern meeting room can be configured for 30 to 50 people for training sessions, board meetings, conferences, and other events. The business centre includes units in two restored period buildings, which are also home to sophisticated meeting spaces. State-of-the-art IT facilities and security systems have been fitted throughout and are ready to use. In-house support also helps occupants organise meetings and with other administrative tasks that keep their business running smoothly.
Regular bus service running outside this East End property provide frequent connections to Canary Wharf in about 15 minutes. The business centre is also less than a ten-minute walk from Langdon Park station, which is served by the DLR. Bromley-By-Bow tube station on the District and Hammersmith & City lines is also ten minutes to the north. Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City are about 10 minutes by car or 20 minutes by bus or DLR.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Container Futures, Old Poplar Library & Bromley Hall, Gillender Street centre or any of the other East London office space on this page please call us on 0208 090 3160, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout East London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this East London office to rent on Container Futures, Old Poplar Library & Bromley Hall, Gillender Street call us or submit the form. For more East London office rentals in East London, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.43 to Devons Road
0.59 to All Saints
0.93 to West Ham
1.38 to Limehouse