Vintage House, Albert Embankment Embankment / Waterloo - SE1
Offering serviced offices, desk rental and virtual office space overlooking the River Thames from the Albert Embankment, Vintage House occupies a stunning location with lovely views of the river.
Vintage House is the last remaining Victorian warehouse on the Embankment. The red-brick period building retains much of its original industrial character, even as the surrounding area is being transformed into new office and residential development dominated by glass and steel.
Vintage House has 10,000 square feet of serviced office accommodation over four floors, suitable for businesses of any size. The property has integrated CAT 5 cabling and modern IT and telecommunications systems, including high-speed broadband connectivity and Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony.
An in-house facilities management team ensures you have more time to focus on your business, while secretarial support gives you additional help to get daily administration tasks completed efficiently and professionally. Additional facilities include bookable meeting rooms, hot desks, and virtual offices. Whatever your needs, all spaces are offered on all-inclusive and flexible terms so you have the ability to adjust your space and plan your budget with ease.
This SE1 office building at 36-37 Albert Embankment is ideally placed with superb transport options that link you to destinations across Central London within minutes. You are only a few moments from Vauxhall station on the London Underground's Victoria line. The station is also served by mainline rail services. London Waterloo station offers additional mainline trains and tube service on the Bakerloo, Jubilee and Northern lines within walking distance of your new office.
There are also excellent amenities in the area, and the neighbouring streets around Vauxhall station are home to great restaurants and pubs. Just across the Thames is one of Europe's best art museums at Tate Britain and the iconic home of MI6 is a short walk south.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Vintage House, Albert Embankment building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Embankment, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Vintage House, Albert Embankment or click here for more Embankment office space.
Map of the office space location
0.59 to Vauxhall
0.84 to Oval
0.82 to Waterloo International London
0.97 to Victoria London