Treasure House, Hatton Garden Farringdon - EC1N
This coworking space is located close to the City's financial and high-tech hubs. Hatton Garden is at the centre of London's jewellery trade and is a large base for media and creative businesses.
Treasure House at 19-21 Hatton Garden, London EC1N is home to a contemporary design-led office and coworking space in the heart of Farringdon, providing secure offices and coworking spaces on flexible terms. The beautifully designed space is housed in a period building with many original features, including marble columns, steel beams and exposed brickwork. The result is a modern-looking workplace with bright communal spaces on each floor and a superb environment with music playing as you work.
Stylish office accommodation is spread over six floors and caters to businesses across sectors. Office features include an old school arcade room, a café with barista coffees and a delicious menu, and a book-filled library. Individual offices are designed for teams of up to 15 people, although larger spaces may be possible depending on availability. Glass partitions ensure privacy in each office while keeping you and your team connected to the surrounding community.
Six meeting rooms are fully equipped for discussions with your team and external audiences, while an event space accommodates up to 150 people. Other amenities include a manned reception area, kitchens with free coffee and tea, shower rooms, office cleaning and maintenance, and 24-hour IT support.
Just to the south is Holborn and its diverse collection of places to dine and shop. These uniquely designed offices are a short walk from Farringdon station, an important commuter hub with Thameslink mainline rail service as well as London Underground service on the Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines.
The refurnished period property is also within walking distance of Chancery Lane tube station on the Central line. There are also bus services close to the property, and Farringdon Road and Holborn easily connect the area to major routes out of Central London.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Treasure House, Hatton Garden building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Farringdon, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Treasure House, Hatton Garden or click here for more Farringdon office space.
Map of the office space location
0.26 to Chancery Lane
0.43 to Barbican
0.24 to City Thameslink
0.44 to Barbican
15.24 to Heathrow Airport