St Johns Lane Farringdon - EC1M
The well-connected area in Farringdon is home of St Bartholomew's Hospital, the Charterhouse, and several ancient Livery Halls. It is also known for Smithfield Market, a historic meat market that traces its roots to the tenth century.
Situated at 5 St John's Lane, Farringdon, London EC1M this exclusive business centre provides flexible serviced offices for small and medium sized businesses in the heart of Farringdon. Affordable offices are available on all-inclusive terms and flexible licences, while services are provided as pay-as-you-go.
This beautifully designed office space for rent in Farringdon comes with contemporary furnishings. Providing an unbranded work environment, furnished spaces range from two-person offices to floors with space for up to 60 people. This lets you make your new office your own and have the flexibility to adjust your space as demand changes.
This professional business centre comes with premier facilities. In-house supports for businesses include on-site management, staffed reception, personalised call answering, daily cleaning, and mail handing. In addition to 24-hour access, the building includes kitchens on each floor and modern toilet and shower facilities.
There are also three meeting rooms available to rent as well as comfortable break out areas for casual meetings. Bike stands and car parking spaces (for a fee) are also available.
Along with being close to the financial services hub of the City, you are steps from excellent restaurants and lively bars for virtually any occasion. Farringdon station is only a couple of minutes walk west, providing access to mainline rail service operated by Thameslink. Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan line services are also a short walk to the east at Barbican tube station.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this St Johns Lane building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Farringdon, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on St Johns Lane or click here for more Farringdon office space.
Map of the office space location
0.2 to Barbican
0.53 to St Pauls
0.21 to Barbican
0.36 to City Thameslink