New London House, London Street Fenchurch Street - EC3R
Offering modern serviced offices, New London House is located adjacent to Fenchurch Street Station in the heart of the City. Some of the financial district's most recognised landmarks are within a short walk of this modern office building including the Gherkin at 30 St Mary's Axe and the Lloyd's Building on Lime Street.
Some of the world's largest insurance and financial services companies are based in the area, which is also home to the Bank of England and the Royal Exchange. Situated just south of Fenchurch Street, the building is within close walking distance of Bank, Tower Hill, Monument and Fenchurch Street tube stations.
Providing high-quality office accommodation with excellent natural light, this landmark office tower at 6 London St, London EC3R is designed with the latest technology and amenities. These EC3 offices are arranged over 10 floors and include superb open-plan spaces with spectacular views of the City.
Floors are designed with four pipe fan coil air conditioning, LED lighting, metal tiles suspended ceilings, and raised access floors. The property's spacious entrance and reception area was fully refurbished in 2016. New London House also has storage and shower facilities plus cycle racks and car parking.
The building's stylish business centre occupies two floors, boasting fully furnished offices and on-demand desks in shared workspaces that are ready to use. A professional reception team provides a friendly welcome to every visitor, while administrative services are available for businesses that need help with day-to-day operations.
Along with meeting rooms to host internal and external discussions, there is a comfortable business lounge with free Wi-Fi for you to host clients or work in a more relaxed setting.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this New London House, London Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Fenchurch Street, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on New London House, London Street or click here for more Fenchurch Street office space.
Map of the office space location
0.21 to Tower Gateway
0.28 to Aldgate
0.45 to London Bridge
0.48 to Liverpool Street