Fenchurch Street Fenchurch Street - EC3M
Situated in the City's insurance district, providing Grade A office space that benefits from being close to a fantastic array of shops, cafes and restaurants, 6 minutes walk to Monument station.
The building at 54 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M underwent a recent refurbishment to provide Grade A office office space in London's insurance district. Spacious office spaces are spread across seven upper floors, while a ground floor reception area has been remodelled to create a striking entrance for the property. There is also a professional business lounge / coworking space with hot desks and private phone booths.
Opened in 2017, the office building's modern business centre occupies four floors and provides serviced office solutions. These professional spaces are designed to be refreshing and comfortable while meeting needs of every type of business. Each floor has a mix of private offices as well as fully-equipped meeting rooms and stylish communal areas. Coffee bars also offer convenient spots to network and relax.
Offices with spacious desks and ergonomic chairs are cleaned daily, ensuring your workspace is clean and ready to go every morning. IT and telecommunications include private VLAN and secure wired and Wi-Fi connections. The building also has bike storage and showers for workers that cycle or run to the office.
The location provides businesses with a range of venues to take clients for casual meetings, including in and around historic Leadenhall Market. The area is also close to the Royal Exchange, a luxurious shopping destination with superb boutiques. It is also home to major names in global insurance and finance circles as well as management consulting and professional service companies, including Lloyd's of London, Allianz, Aviva, AIG, AON, Miller Insurance, Swiss Re and Willis Group.
Transport links are excellent with Aldgate, Bank, Liverpool Street, Monument and Tower Hill tube stations all within walking distance of the office building. You are also steps from mainline rail services from Fenchurch Street station.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Fenchurch Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Fenchurch Street, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Fenchurch Street or click here for more Fenchurch Street office space.
Map of the office space location
0.2 to Aldgate
0.32 to Aldgate East
16.34 to Heathrow Airport