Nether Street Finchley - N3
This converted low-rise commercial property provides a spacious office space steps from excellent tube and bus services. The building is close to Finchley Central station, which links the neighbourhood with Central London via the London Underground's Northern line.
Based in the Church End area of Finchley, this is an ideal office space for small businesses or start-ups just getting off the ground that are looking for an affordable shared office space beyond Central London.
Unbranded rooms without furniture or other furnishings feature minimalist décor, giving you the flexibility to use your own choice of desks, cabinets and chairs. You can also design the layout of the space according to your own requirements.
Tenants also benefit from on-site car parking, broadband and Wi-Fi. There is also 24-hour access to the building, giving you the flexibility to work or grab files from your office at any time.
Nearby is a Tesco Superstore and several restaurants serving modern and traditional cuisine from China, India, Italy, Morocco, and other parts of the world. An array of shops, banks and other amenities are also close for you and your employees to run business errands as well as personal ones during breaks or after work.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you'd like more information about this Nether Street centre or any of the other Finchley office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout North London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Finchley office to rent on Nether Street call us or submit the form. For more North London office rentals in Finchley, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.55 to West Finchley
0.83 to Mill Hill East
2.53 to Mill Hill Broadway
2.55 to Hendon