Finsbury Square Finsbury / Moorgate - EC2A
Office spaces at 10 Finsbury Square are easily accessible from any part of London thanks to excellent connections. Old Street station is five minutes away on foot, while Kings Cross and Stratford are less than a ten-minute tube journey. Mainline and tube services at Liverpool Street and Moorgate stations are also within a five-minute walk.
The local area includes trendy spots to eat and drink in Shoreditch. The eclectic mix of restaurants and bars offer plenty of options to entertain clients or enjoy a meal. You are situated just south of the Silicon Roundabout, the epicentre of the capital's tech industry. The offices are also within reach of the City's financial hub.
Designed by architects Sheppard Robson, 10 Finsbury Square features approximately 150,000 square feet of Grade A office space. Functional and attractive office designs are complemented by stunning building features, including a distinct facade. A green roof features native species, while energy efficient systems minimise environmental impact and keeps costs down.
Building amenities include facilities for commuters that bike or run to work. There are over 80 secure bicycle spaces and nine showers. A drying facility and towel laundry service are also available, as are more than 80 individual lockers. Regular events are also hosted at the property, providing you with lots of opportunities to connect and learn.
Serviced solutions at 10 Finsbury Square include private offices and flexible desk options, including dedicated and hot desks. Open plan offices are ideally suited for organisations looking for space to accommodate up to 20 people. Coworking spaces are spacious and bright to create a comfortable and collaborate environment to work.
Regardless of which work solution you choose, you will enjoy access to well-appointed meeting rooms at these sleek office building. Stylish and comfortable breakout spaces provide you and your team with fantastic areas to work, relax and meet. Accessible 24 hours a day, these serviced office spaces are also linked to modern VOIP telephone systems and high-speed broadband internet.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Finsbury Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Finsbury, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Finsbury Square or click here for more Finsbury office space.
Map of the office space location
0.34 to Liverpool Street
2.14 to Euston London