Bowling Green Lane Finsbury - EC1R
Built on the site of an old print works, this centre provides high-quality business accommodation - in the form of fully furnished, serviced office space - and supports in the heart of Clerkenwell.
The Finsbury Business Centre at 40 Bowling Green Lane, Clerkenwell opened its doors in 1983 as one of the first business centres in London. The centre has 40,000 sq ft of modern office accommodation across 60 individual units with office options ranging from 100 to 1,000 sq ft and a spectacular sun terrace with urban views of Clerkenwell and the capital.
Each space is decorated before a new occupier arrives, providing you with a fresh workplace that is customised to your needs. The contemporary style office spaces are available with flexible, all-inclusive licence fees and are ready to move in immediately.
A virtual office service lets your work off-site and minimise overhead costs while benefiting from a prestigious address and excellent business supports, including mail handling and telephone call management.
Modern facilities at the business centre include fibre-optic broadband internet with a 1GB connection, a data centre, and internal IT support. There is also a stylish reception area and café, a modern meeting room, convenient bike storage and shower facilities.
This modern family-run centre is within a nine-minute walk from Farringdon station for Thameslink trains and the London Underground's Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines. Barbican and Angel tube stations are also within a 10-minute walk of the business centre.
Superb local amenities include Exmouth Market, a semi-pedestrianised street with several street market stalls as well as many cafes, restaurants and bars. Spa Fields is a short stroll from the centre and is a popular spot for area office workers looking for a quiet spot to enjoy a lunchtime break. Clerkenwell is a fashionable district known for as a foodie destination thanks to its fine restaurants and historic pubs.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Bowling Green Lane building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Finsbury, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Bowling Green Lane or click here for more Finsbury office space.
Map of the office space location
0.5 to Angel
0.52 to Barbican
0.53 to Barbican
0.61 to City Thameslink