The Studio, Greenwich High Road Greenwich - SE10
Located in a forward-looking and popular business area of Greenwich, this flexible office space is within easy reach of transport links that connect you to other parts of the capital.
With sash windows and high ceilings, The Studio at 161 - 165 Greenwich High Road, London SE10 8JA is a charming 17th century Georgian property brimming with character. Elegant period features are complemented by modern amenities, including a monitored alarm system and fire detection system. Wi-Fi and broadband access are ready to use, while telephone systems have been fitted throughout the building. There is also on-site IT support if you have any tech problems.
A range of professional office suites are available on flexible terms, and each space has been beautifully finished to the high standards. Quality furnishings are also available if needed. You can also use a virtual office service that handles your post and phone calls.
Tenants also benefit from comprehensive businesses supports including professional reception and administrative services. Modern kitchens are fully stocked, while meeting rooms are equipped with audio-visual tools for events, training sessions, presentations and other meetings.
Greenwich rail station is steps from this attractive period building, giving you access to DLR services running to and from the City, Canary Wharf and the London Docklands. The station is also served by Southeastern trains operating between Central London and Dartford in Kent.
Whether for a break away from your desk or organising a casual meeting, there is also an excellent selection of amenities with dozens of restaurants, cafes and bars within walking distance.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this The Studio, Greenwich High Road centre or any of the other Greenwich office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Greenwich office to rent on The Studio, Greenwich High Road call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Greenwich, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.37 to Deptford Bridge
0.64 to Elverson Road
0.38 to Cutty Sark (DLR)
0.56 to Deptford