Building 1, Chalfont Park Harefield / Gerrards Cross - SL9
Housed within Building 1 at Chalfont Park, this shared workspace provides an inspiring and comfortable environment to work.
Chalfont Park is a calm and impressive business park location that benefits from several on-site amenities, including car parking and a creche. A fabulous coworking space is on the ground floor of the business centre and includes a café and two meeting rooms. Each meeting room has audiovisual equipment and whiteboards, and you can book a food and beverage service for your discussions.
Serviced offices of various sizes are found upstairs, offering businesses quiet and private spaces to innovate and grow. The business centre has a total of 14,279 square feet of office space as well as a 3,229-square-foot business club for entrepreneurs and organisations looking for a co-working alternative. Every space within the centre is designed to facilitate collaboration.
The design-led space has a contemporary look and feel that will impress clients, investors and other guests. The business club is beautifully laid out with designer furniture and stylish breakout areas with comfortable seating and tables. Whether you need a desk for a few hours or a dedicated office for your team to grow over the next several months, there are plenty of options available.
Contracts with all-inclusive pricing are tailored to individual needs, providing a great deal of flexibility for new and expanding companies. The centre has all the perks you would expect, from reception staff that welcome visitors to secretarial services for administrative support. There are also regular events to help you broaden your network and connect with like-minded entrepreneurs based at the business centre.
The landscaped grounds provide a stunning location to brainstorm with your team or meet with clients, or just to go for a walk away from your desk during a break. Chalfont Park sits on the edge of the Colne Valley Regional Park, a picturesque wooded area with walking and cycling paths along rivers and lakes.
Along with its tranquil setting, this modern business centre is within easy reach of Gerrards Cross rail station and major road links. A free shuttle bus connects the property with the rail station, which is close to many town centre amenities including cafes, restaurants, shops, banks and supermarkets. The property is also close to Junction 16 of the M25 motorway and Junction 1 of the M40.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
Call us on 020 3053 3893 to enquire about this Harefield workspace on Building 1, Chalfont Park and get instant access to prices and additional information.
London Office Space specialises in helping people find the right type of office space in the ideal location, at the best rate available, for whatever time period they require. For nearly two decades we have been helping large companies, small businesses, project teams, entrepreneurs and freelancers locate and secure affordable business premises.
We deal with a wide variety of office types including luxury executive suites, serviced offices, shared and coworking space, furnished and unfurnished offices. Ask us about flexible space in business centres, temporary desk rental in cowork hubs, or warehouse units and storage space in industrial parks. In addition to short term, flexible space we also have experience in helping clients negotiate long term contracts for managed offices, space for 30 or more, and even entire buildings.
We have commercial property rentals currently available throughout North West Greater London. To find out more about the office space to rent at this building on Building 1, Chalfont Park give us a call or fill out the Quick Quotes form above. If you would like to see more available workspace in Harefield, click here.
Map of the office space location
1.67 to Denham Golf Club
2.44 to Denham