ONETWENTY, Holborn Holborn - EC1N
Midtown's 120 Holborn, also known as ONETWENTY, occupies a prominent location on the north-west side of Holborn Circus.
Originally completed in 1979, this fully refurbished development offers office space from 11,500 square feet in the heart of EC1. Unbranded office accommodation is on the first to ninth floors facing Holborn Circus and from the first to sixth floors on the south-west corner of the property.
A spacious reception area boasts striking contemporary design and décor accented by timber linings and brass resin metal panels plus back painted glass with recessed feature door sets and stainless steel skirting.
Highlights include basement car parking, cycle storage, lockers and showers, and a private external courtyard. Each floor has exceptional natural light and air conditioning.
The location is among the capital's most popular office markets and continues to evolve with new developments including 40 Holborn Viaduct, Midcity Place, The Johnson Building, and others. Amazon, LinkedIn, Goldman Sachs, J Sainsbury Plc, Skype, De Beers and Hogan Lovells are just some of the companies with a presence in the area.
Your new office is also at the doorstep of some of EC1's top restaurants, coffee shops and leisure facilities. The Department of Coffee and Social Affairs, Leather Lane Market, Bleeding Heart, The Fable, Gymbox, and Bounce Ping Pong are all in this exciting neighbourhood.
The imposing property offers excellent connections with other parts of London. Chancery Lane tube station is only a two-minute walk from the landmark office building. Farringdon and City Thameslink stations are also within a few minutes walk. Together, these stations give you access to the London Underground's Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines as well as national mainline train services.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this ONETWENTY, Holborn building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Holborn, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on ONETWENTY, Holborn or click here for more Holborn office space.
Map of the office space location
0.25 to Chancery Lane
0.53 to Holborn
0.21 to Farringdon
1.06 to King's Cross Thameslink
15.2 to Heathrow Airport