Gray's Inn Square Holborn - WC1R
Situated at Gray's Inn Square, these serviced offices are an ideal base for legal professionals and firms in Central London. Gray's Inn sits at the intersection of Gray's Inn Road and High Holborn. You are a short walk from Chancery Lane, the historic epicentre of London's legal sector.
Gray's Inn is one of the capital's four Inns of Court, which serve as professional hubs and associations for legal professionals. Law clerks and apprentices have worked from this site since at least the fourteenth century, and the Gray's Inn has been the home of important barristers and politicians starting from the reign of Elizabeth I.
This contemporary space at 10 - 11 Gray's Inn Square, London WC1R 5JD boasts 5 self-contained offices and 19 desks to rent within a shared workspace. These unbranded offices are fully furnished with modern desks and chairs to deliver work-ready spaces for you and your team. They are also connected to high-speed broadband and Wi-Fi internet.
With between 265,000 and 275,000 square feet of office accommodation, much of Gray's Inn and its historic buildings is used as modern offices for London's barristers and solicitors. There are also residential apartments and support facilities for legal professionals, including the Inns of Court School of Law.
As a tenant, you benefit from access to convenient kitchen facilities and a spacious boardroom for your meetings. There are also on-site reception services to ensure visitors to the property are warmly greeted during the day.
This well-connected location is a few minutes walk from fantastic transport options. Chancery Lane, Holborn and Farringdon stations are within walking distance for the London Underground. Mainline trains are also nearby at the City Thameslink station. There is also an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars in the area including along Holborn and around nearby Smithfield Market.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Gray's Inn Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Holborn, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Gray's Inn Square or click here for more Holborn office space.
Map of the office space location
0.32 to Farringdon
0.56 to Russell Square
0.64 to Barbican
0.76 to Blackfriars
15.05 to Heathrow Airport