Geller House, Hoxton Square Hoxton / Angel - N1
This design-led property provides a modern and fashionable space to work and do business just a few minutes from Old Street Roundabout, the epicentre of Tech City and its large cluster of innovating start-ups and international tech giants.
With the best Shoreditch has to offer on its doorstep, 51 Hoxton Square in Hackney, London offers modern shared and serviced office space in the heart of London's high-tech industry. Contemporary lines and décor contrast with original wood flooring and industrial elements including black steel window frames and exposed brick features. Brightly-lit work areas include shared workspace and offices ranging from 200 to 1,500 square feet.
A decked roof terrace is a comfortable space with panoramic views of Shoreditch and the City, while a New York-style coffee shop on the ground floor serves drinks and snacks throughout the day. Both spaces are perfect for a casual meeting or a lunch-time break.
Hoxton Square is one of the capital's oldest square and dates from 1683 when it was first laid out. The refurbished property is fitted with high-speed broadband internet and CAT 6 cabling, giving you the latest technology for your business to remain competitive, efficient and connected. A staffed reception area manages calls and welcomes visitors to the property, while a secure entry phone system lets you access the building at any time.
Along with easy access to networks in the technology industry, Hoxton is also a major hub for a thriving arts and media sector. The area is home to a variety of cafes, restaurants, bars and clubs that attract office workers from Shoreditch and beyond looking for trendy spots for lunch, business meetings or after-work drinks.
The property also benefits from excellent transport links. It is less than ten minutes from Old Street station, which is served by Great Northern trains as well as the London Underground's Northern line. Also nearby is Shoreditch High Street station on the London Overground network.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Geller House, Hoxton Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Hoxton, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout North Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Geller House, Hoxton Square or click here for more Hoxton office space.
Map of the office space location
1.07 to Angel
1.66 to Highbury and Islington
1.46 to Dalston Kingsland
1.49 to Canonbury