White Lion Street Islington / Angel - N1
Only a moment's walk from Angle tube station on the Northern line, this bright and modern business centre is a popular base for innovating entrepreneurs and businesses.
This White Lion Street business centre in Islington is a stunning shared workplace offering coworking spaces in an open plan work environment. The space is designed with entrepreneurs, small businesses and start-ups in mind with creative and innovative design elements incorporated throughout the property. The result is a contemporary look and feel with lots of natural light for entrepreneurs and businesses to work and produce.
Dedicated work stations include a spacious desk, integrated lockable storage and an ergonomic chair. You are also connected with high-speed broadband and Wi-Fi throughout the centre.
For networking and collaborating, you have free access to meeting rooms and break out areas. In addition to kitchen facilities, there is freshly ground coffee and other hot drinks throughout the day.
There are plenty of nearby places to grab your lunch, a coffee or a snack, particularly around Angel station. Upper Street has a great selection of cafes, restaurants and bars. The centre is also close to Chapel Market, a popular street market with fresh fruit, vegetables, fish and other items.
Beyond the London Underground service from Angel station, you are a 10-minute walk from national rail and Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria lines at Kings Cross station. Old Street and the centre is London's Tech City is also within a 15-minute walk, or a stop away on the tube.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this White Lion Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Islington, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout North Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on White Lion Street or click here for more Islington office space.
Map of the office space location
0.69 to Kings Cross
0.97 to Barbican
0.67 to King's Cross
0.72 to Essex Road