Wormwood Street Liverpool Street - EC2M
This coworking hub is about a two-minute walk from Liverpool Street station, a major commuter hub with extensive tube and rail connections throughout London and beyond. Situated in the heart of the City of London, the property is also adjacent to the A10 that links Central London with the M25 and Cambridge.
The modern private and shared office spaces at 5 Wormwood Street offer views of iconic skyscrapers in the City, including The Gherkin and Heron Tower. Each office benefits from plenty of natural light and comfortable workstations to create a welcoming environment to do business. There is also a staffed reception area to ensure guests are welcomed and directed.
Serviced offices at this property accommodate between one and 30 people. The space to rent is available in various configurations that cater to different organisations and requirements. Along with flexible office spaces, hot desk are found on the second floor. These solutions are ideal for businesses with up to six people and are a cost-effective option for start-up companies and freelance professionals.
Spacious meeting rooms accommodate up to six people and overlook the churchyard of The Parish and Ward Church of St. Botolph without Bishopsgate. Designed for virtually any type of discussion, each room is available with whiteboards, projectors, Wi-Fi and flipcharts. There are also smaller rooms for interviews and less formal meetings.
The area around these offices includes diverse services. From restaurants and bars to shops and gyms, every conceivable amenity is within a short walk from your desk. Old Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane Market and Leadenhall Market are also popular shopping and dining destinations close to these contemporary offices and meeting spaces.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Wormwood Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Liverpool Street, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Wormwood Street or click here for more Liverpool Street office space.
Map of the office space location
0.31 to Aldgate
0.31 to Bank
0.31 to Fenchurch Street London
0.34 to Moorgate
16.28 to Heathrow Airport