Nine Devonshire Square, Devonshire Square Liverpool Street - EC2M
The business campus at Devonshire Square sits between the City and Shoreditch, providing an unbeatable location for companies working with London's financial and high-tech industries. 630,000 square feet of office space, homes, shops, restaurants and bars create a vibrant community of innovators and entrepreneurs.
Originally built for the East India Company, this eighteenth-century warehouse was used to store spices before being refurbished into premium office accommodation. Nine Devonshire Square and other buildings in the complex have been carefully restored into a modern and inviting business environment while retaining mainly of the original features. Explored brick walls are decorated with stunning works by local artists.
The contemporary serviced offices at 9 Devonshire Square deliver an ideal workspace for insurance and financial service businesses close to the heart of the City's financial district. Small- and medium-sizes businesses in other sectors also have a presence, along with major organisations.
In addition to private offices, a coworking space offers spacious common areas with dedicated and hot desks. On-site bike racks and shower facilities are convenient perks for active entrepreneurs. There is also high-speed broadband and Wi-Fi, while in-house IT support services help you with any tech issues. Everything you need to succeed is provided at the business centre, including administrative support, cleaning services, telephone answering and reception services. Regular events also help you and your term network and learn from the centre's business community.
The courtyards of Devonshire Square are welcoming spaces to connect and collaborate with trendy cafes, restaurants and bars. Aldgate and Liverpool Street stations are only a short walk away, giving you excellent transport connections across London.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Nine Devonshire Square, Devonshire Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Liverpool Street, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Nine Devonshire Square, Devonshire Square or click here for more Liverpool Street office space.
Map of the office space location
0.19 to Liverpool Street
0.25 to Aldgate East
0.8 to London Bridge
0.87 to Barbican